§ 2 Types of Cookies
- Internal cookies – files uploaded and read from the user’s device by the Service’s computer system
- External cookies – files placed and read from the user’s device by teleinformation systems of External Services
- Session cookies – files placed and read from the user’s device by the or external services span> service during one session of the given device. After the session ends, the files are deleted from the user’s device.
Persistent cookies – files uploaded and read from the user’s device by or external services span> until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the device session, unless the user’s device configuration is set to the cookies removal mode after the end of the device session.
§ 3 Security
- Storage and reading mechanisms – the mechanisms of storing and reading cookies do not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the user’s device. It is virtually impossible to transfer to the user’s device viruses, Trojan horses, etc..
- Internal cookie – internal cookies used by the administrator are safe for users’ devices
§ 4 The purposes for which cookies are used
- Improving and facilitating access to the website – the administrator can store in cookie files information about the user’s preferences and settings regarding the website to improve, improve and speed up the provision of services within the website.
§ 5 External services
The administrator cooperates with the following external websites, which can place cookie files on user devices:
- Google Analytics
§ 6 The possibilities of determining the conditions for storing and accessing user devices by the service and external services
- The user can at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing data stored cookies
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available at: how to disable cookies.
- The user may at any time delete any cookies saved so far using the user’s device tools through which the user uses the services of the website.
§ 7 Website requirements
- Restricting the recording and access to cookies on the user’s device may cause some of the website’s functions to malfunction.
- The administrator does not bear any responsibility for improperly functioning website functions in case the user limits in any way the option of saving and reading cookies.